Ministry of Development is Brunei's lead agency in providing the nation with infrastructures, public housing, buildings, facilities and services; and in regulating construction industry, the environment, physical master planning, land and real estates. State of Brunei Darussalam and the Republic of Singapore stressed the commitment to further enhance cooperation in the field of environment and welcomes the progress achieved in the activities of the existing cooperation between the two countries. Brunei Vision 2035 Permanent Secretary in the Prime Minister held posters of Brunei Vision 2035 to officials from the Ministry of Development and the departments under it.
MOD provides services by receiving public request, inquiries, complaints & feedback from end-users through & dial up Talian Darussalam 123 which covered:-
- Public Work Department (PWD) - Water Services, Road Services, Drainage & Sewerage Services, Technical Services, Building Services, Mechanical & Electrical Services, Administration & Finance Services and Development Services
- Housing & Development (HDD)
- Town & Country Planning (TCP)
- Environment, Park & Recreation (JASTRE)
- Authority for Building Control & Construction Industry (ABCi)
For more info, please visit Ministry of Development website here